Data & equipment
Your wanderlust knows only one answer: BMW R 1250 GS Adventure. When you set off for distant destinations, you can rely on it in every situation, you’ll ride safely and comfortably over every kilometre. Learn more about the technical data and the equipment of the R 1250 GS Adventure here.
Air/liquid-cooled four stroke flat twin engine, double overhead camshaft, one balance shaft and variable engine timing system BMW ShiftCam.
102.5 mm x 76 mm
100 kW (136 PS) at 7,750 rpm
143 Nm at 6,250 rpm
12.5 : 1
Electronic intake pipe injection
Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-5
Performance / fuel consumption
over 200 km/h
Unleaded super, octane number 95 (RON), adaptive fuel quality regulation (91 to 98 RON)
Three-phase alternator with 510 Watt nominal power
12 V / 11.8 Ah, maintenance-free
Wet clutch with an anti-hopping function, hydraulic activation
Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical gear teeth
Chassis / brakes
Two-section frame, front- and bolted on rear frame, load-bearing engine
BMW Motorrad Telelever; stanchion diameter 37 mm, central spring strut
Cast aluminium single-sided swing arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable at handwheel
210 mm / 220 mm
Cross spoke wheels
3.00 x 19"
4.50 x 17"
120/70 R 19
170/60 R 17
Dual disc brake, floating brake discs, diameter 305 mm, 4-piston radial calipers
Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, double-piston floating caliper
BMW Motorrad Integral ABS Pro (part-integral, slant-layer-optimized)
Dimensions / weights
890 mm / 910 mm
1,950 mm / 1,990 mm
Approx. 4 l
1) 1) According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume.
- TFT colour display with connectivity
- Full-LED headlight*
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
- Integral ABS Pro (inclination-optimised ABS)
- 3 riding modes (ECO, Rain and Road)
- HSC (Hill Start Control)
- USB charging socket
- Dynamic ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment with automatic load levelling and automatic damping mode)
- Seat heating (rider and passenger)
- Light package (e.g. with adaptive cornering light and cruising light)
- Auxiliary LED lamps
- Handlebar riser
- Option 719 milled parts
- Sport silencer
- Riding Mode Pro, includes additional modes (Dynamic, Dynamic Pro, Enduro and Enduro Pro), riding mode pre selection (individualisation of numbers of riding modes), automated hill start control pro (HSC Pro), dynamic brake assistent DBC and engine brake control MSR
- Style-variants Rallye and Triple Black
- Aluminium Luggage System
- Enduro underneath engine protection
- Tinted windshield
- Enduro headlamp-guard
- Adjustable rider footrest.
*Due to the on-going semiconductor supply situation, we are currently unable to offer you this model with LED headlights. Instead, we will temporarily deliver the bike with our tried-and-tested halogen headlights. As soon as the supply situation has eased, we will be able to convert your motorcycle to LED headlights at your dealership as part of a retrofit option at a competitive price. We apologise for any inconvenience and are happy to answer any further questions you may have.